By Dr. Fatih Nayebi
Bring the facility of useful programming to speedy to enhance fresh, clever, scalable and trustworthy applications.
About This Book
- Written for the most recent model of speedy, this can be a accomplished consultant that introduces iOS, net and macOS builders to the all-new global of sensible programming that has to date been alien to them
- Get conversant in utilizing useful programming along current OOP options so that you can get the easiest of either worlds and improve fresh, powerful, and scalable code
- Develop a case research on instance backend API with speedy and Vapor Framework and an iOS program with sensible Programming, Protocol-Oriented Programming, useful Reactive Programming, and Object-Oriented Programming techniques
Who This booklet Is For
Meant for a reader who is familiar with object-oriented programming, has a few adventure with Objective-C/Swift programming languages and needs to additional improve his talents with sensible programming recommendations with rapid 3.x.
What you'll Learn
- Understand what useful programming is and why it matters
- Understand customized operators, functionality composition, currying, recursion, and memoization
- Explore algebraic info forms, trend matching, generics, linked variety protocols, and sort erasure
- Get conversant in higher-kinded kinds and higher-order capabilities utilizing useful examples
- Get acquainted with useful and non-functional how one can care for optionals
- Make use of sensible facts buildings comparable to semigroup, monoid, binary seek tree, associated checklist, stack, and lazy list
- Understand the significance of immutability, reproduction constructors, and lenses
- Develop a backend API with Vapor
- Create an iOS app through combining FP, OOP, FRP, and dad paradigms
Swift is a multi-paradigm programming language allowing you to take on varied difficulties in a variety of methods. realizing every one paradigm and realizing while and the way to make use of and mix them can result in a greater code base. practical programming (FP) is a vital paradigm that empowers us with declarative improvement and makes functions more advantageous for checking out, in addition to performant and stylish. This publication goals to simplify the FP paradigms, making them simply comprehensible and usable, by way of displaying you the way to unravel a lot of your day by day improvement difficulties utilizing fast FP.
It begins with the fundamentals of FP, and you'll struggle through all of the center techniques of quick and the construction blocks of FP. additionally, you will plow through very important features, similar to functionality composition and currying, customized operator definition, monads, functors, applicative functors,memoization, lenses, algebraic information varieties, variety erasure, practical facts buildings, practical reactive programming (FRP), and protocol-oriented programming(POP). you are going to then discover ways to mix these suggestions to improve an absolutely practical iOS program from scratch
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow consultant that's packed with hands-on coding examples of real-world functions. every one subject is defined sequentially and positioned in context, and for the extra inquisitive, there are extra info of the innovations used. It introduces the rapid language fundamentals and practical programming strategies in uncomplicated, non-mathematical vocabulary with examples in Swift.
By Fabien Campagne
The Meta-Programming method (MPS) is a brand new form of software known as a language workbench that easily acknowledged makes it more straightforward and extra enjoyable to put in writing courses. With conventional programming, it's normal to decide on one programming language to resolve an issue and being constrained through this selection. whilst operating with MPS you should use and mix assorted languages to resolve an issue. you may as well create basic languages (e.g., area particular Languages) or expand latest ones while the languages on hand don't precisely meet the evolving wishes of the matter handy. The languages that you simply create with MPS will combine well with languages constructed through others.
MPS is open-source and will be received from http://jetbrains.com/mps or http://github.com/JetBrains/MPS. This e-book explains the MPS programming paradigm and progressively introduces the reader to the numerous positive aspects of the MPS platform. This e-book may well but be the easiest approach to detect the MPS language workbench and the robust new method of programming that this instrument bargains.
This 3rd version describes MPS model 3.3.
By Reto Bachmann-Gmur
Stanbol is a software program software which is helping conventional content material administration structures to prepare for the rising associated information internet. It additionally presents a versatile framework for development modularized RESTful purposes and comprises Apache Clerezza for processing RDF information. Its objective is to supply internet and CMS builders with a suite of HTTP/RESTful prone to aid them combine semantic applied sciences into their items and internet sites.
Instant Apache Stanbol How-to grants specified recipes on easy methods to get the facility of Stanbol on your software. it's going to offer you designated guideline on the way to get extra from your facts and exhibit you the ability of semantic facts, thereby aiding you to make your info richer and more uncomplicated to find.
Instant Apache Stanbol How-to provides an creation to many of the points of Stanbol. transparent and useful recipes may help you begin benefiting from Stanbol on your purposes. It will get you all started into semantic applied sciences quick and painlessly.
You will find out how metadata can facilitated by way of discovering the correct info. additionally you are going to know about the Stanbol structure and the way to increase Stanbol and make it much more robust to fit your wishes. The recipe will advisor you thru getting access to Stanbol, construction your individual Semantic RESTful API through the use of JAX-RS, OSGi prone, and the Apache Clerezza RDF facilities.
Filled with useful, step by step directions and transparent causes for an important and important projects. speedy Apache Stanbol How-to will enable you turn into a professional in content material administration with semantics on the middle, with the aid of sensible recipes,
Who this booklet is for
By Syed Fazle Rahman
About This Book
- Enhance your functions with Bootstrap modals and carousels
- Explore the use of complicated Bootstrap elements and plugins in Rails via quite a few examples
- Use Bootstrap's Grid approach to create appealing responsive Rails functions with this hands-on guide
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
- Discover the best way to use Bootstrap in a Ruby on Rails environment
- Use complex parts and plugins from Bootstrap in Rails applications
- Create navigation bars to permit navigation among assorted views
- Understand Bootstrap's grid procedure and create web page layouts
- Use Bootstrap's typography, buttons, and pictures in a Rails application
- Design a dummy procuring cart Rails program utilizing Bootstrap
Bootstrap is a unfastened, open resource CSS and JS framework that is helping you create web pages in mins, and Ruby on Rails, or Rails as it is identified, is an open resource internet program framework written within the Ruby programming language. Bootstrap is sometimes utilized in Rails functions to layout web pages and create subject matters since it comes loaded with predesigned CSS and HTML templates.
The booklet begins by means of taking you thru net program improvement in Rails. It teaches you the way to establish the Bootstrap framework, and should show off the real strength of your Rails app utilizing Bootstrap's grid process. you are going to find out about different Bootstrap elements and movement directly to paintings with modals and carousels. It concludes with the chance to check your talents through making a procuring cart utilizing Bootstrap modals.
By Dikshant Shahi
The booklet, which assumes a simple wisdom of Java, begins with an advent to Solr, by way of steps to surroundings it up, indexing your first set of files, and looking them. It then introduces you to info retrieval and its implementation in Apache Solr; this may assist you comprehend your seek challenge, come to a decision the method of construct a good answer, and use a number of metrics to guage the results.
The booklet subsequent covers the schema layout and strategies to construct a textual content research chain for detoxification, normalizing and enriching your records and addressing sorts of seek queries. It describes quite a few well known matching options that are commonly utilized to enhance the precision and keep in mind of searches.
You will research the end-to-end strategy of info ingestion from different resources, metadata extraction, pre-processing and transformation of content material, numerous seek parts, question parsers and different complex seek capabilities.
After overlaying out-of-the-box positive factors, Solr professional Dikshant Shahi dives into methods you could customise Solr to your company and its particular specifications, in addition to how you can plug on your personal parts. most crucial, you'll find out about implementations for Solr scoring, components affecting the record rating, and tuning the ranking for the appliance handy. The e-book explains why textual scoring isn't really enough for functional score of records and how one can combine real-world components for contributing to the rfile ranking.
You'll see tips to effect consumer adventure by means of delivering feedback and proposals. you are going to additionally see integration of Solr with very important comparable applied sciences similar to OpenNLP and Tika. you will also find out about scaling Solr utilizing SolrCloud.
This e-book concludes with insurance of semantic seek features, that is the most important for taking the hunt adventure to the following point. via the top of Apache Solr, you can be informed in designing and constructing your seek engine.
By Aravind Shenoy,Ulrich Sossou
- Learn responsive website design and observe how one can construct mobile-ready web pages with ease
- Find out the way to expand the features of Bootstrap with a major variety of instruments and plugins, together with jQuery
Want based, strong, and responsive interfaces for pro point web content? You’ll have to familiarize yourself with Bootstrap, the easy front-end framework designed to help your improvement of dynamic websites. With this light and accomplished instructional e-book you’ll research every little thing you want to recognize to begin construction web content with Bootstrap in a pragmatic approach. Get caught in as you find the foundations of mobile-first layout to make sure your pages can adapt to slot any display dimension and meet the responsive specifications of the trendy age. move hands-on with Bootstrap’s grid procedure and base CSS to make sure your designs are powerful and lovely, and that your improvement method is quick and efficient.
Learning Bootstrap is the basic source you must streamline your website design event and customize Bootstrap to permit your individual creativity and mind's eye to teach via at the pages you create.
What you'll learn
- Empower your self with Bootstrap’s mobile-first paradigm for create stylish responsive sites
- Customize Bootstrap to paintings on your person wishes correct from installation
- Integrate much less and get acquainted with Base CSS to make your websites beautiful
- Get hands-on with Bootstrap’s grid approach and customized elements for construction strong and responsive pages
- Discover jQuery plugins for making improvements to the consumer event of your Bootstrap site
- Explore and enforce the wealth of assets on hand for development with Bootstrap during the Bootstrap technical hub
- Put concept into perform by way of developing an e-commerce web site utilizing glossy net improvement techniques
About the authors
Aravind Shenoy is an in-house writer at Packt Publishing. An engineering graduate from the Manipal Institute of expertise, his center pursuits lie in technical writing, internet designing, and software program testing.
Ulrich Sossou is an skilled software program engineer and entrepreneur with a keenness for fixing difficulties. He enjoys assisting contributors and companies body tricky matters in ways in which foster the emergence of the easiest results for them and/or their businesses.
Table of Contents
- Getting began with Bootstrap
- Installing and Customizing Bootstrap
- Using the Bootstrap Grid
- Using the bottom CSS
- Adding Bootstrap Components
- Doing extra with Components
- Bootstrap Technical Hub - A One-Stop store for robust Bootstrap Utilities
By Ron Vincent
Build attention-grabbing local Geographic details method (GIS) purposes utilizing this accomplished, fingers on, sensible guide.
About This Book
- The merely finished ebook that covers ArcGIS Runtime SDK in depth.A transparent, good segregated booklet that has the entire details that you'd want on ArcGIS Runtime SDK. identify it, and you'll have it during this book.
- Highly sensible booklet that may let you construct your individual customized program through the top of the book.
- Written through Ron Vincent, who has 23 years of expertise within the GIS and is skilled in GIS education. study the internal information of ArcGIS Runtime SDK from our experts.
Who This booklet Is For
This ebook is for .NET builders who are looking to discover ways to construct local Geographic info procedure (GIS) application.
What you'll Learn
- Understand and enforce the MVVM trend utilizing MVVM Light
- Create and upload layers from offline and on-line assets reminiscent of ArcGIS on-line or ArcGIS for Server.
- Create a second or 3D map and judge what sort of symbology and the way to represent the layers in line with the geometry.
- Search and locate items within the layers.
- Geocode an tackle and create a path utilizing an address
- Edit layer gadgets from on-line content material and offline content
- Test the appliance utilizing try out pushed improvement after which construct and unlock the appliance for the meant audience
Because this booklet will specialise in the .NET taste of ArcGIS Runtime, this may offer for the possibility of protecting the first good points of the SDK. although, the very first thing it's going to clarify is the place ArcGIS Runtime matches in the ArcGIS surroundings. How ArcGIS computer, ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS on-line are applied from the point of view of ArcGIS Runtime may be clarify. Esris on-line support for ArcGIS Runtime offer samples for utilizing the SDK, however it doesnt exhibit clients the way to enforce those good points in the context of MVVM. MVVM offers nice constitution to any .NET app, yet enforcing with MVVM could be a problem to the developer. This e-book wont bypass this significant element of writing a top quality app. Then, the e-book will describe the first beneficial properties of the SDK chapter-by-chapter utilizing a few pattern non-MVVM code after which exhibit how you can do it utilizing MVVM with MVVM gentle. The booklet also will convey how you can write unit checks that permit the developer to write down their apps which are a hundred% lined. as soon as the consumer completes the ebook, they're going to have all the invaluable wisdom and abilities essential to write a creation point application.
By Cyrus Dasadia,Amol Nayak
Harness the newest good points of MongoDB three with this number of eighty recipes – from coping with cloud structures to app improvement, this ebook is a crucial resource
About This Book
- Get to grips with the newest positive factors of MongoDB 3
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice quite a lot of question operations from the shell
- From management to automation, this cookbook retains you brand new with the world's prime NoSQL database
Who This ebook Is For
This publication is engineered for a person who's attracted to handling facts in a simple and effective approach utilizing MongoDB. you don't need any previous wisdom of MongoDB, however it will be priceless in case you have a few programming event in both Java or Python.
What you are going to Learn
- Install, configure, and administer MongoDB sharded clusters and duplicate sets
- Begin writing purposes utilizing MongoDB in Java and Python languages
- Initialize the server in 3 diverse modes with a number of configurations
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce PaaS for Mongo
- Discover frameworks and items equipped to enhance developer productiveness utilizing Mongo
- Take an in-depth examine the Mongo programming driving force APIs in Java and Python
- Set up company category tracking and backups of MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that types the spine of the structures that energy many various companies – it is easy to work out why it is the most well-liked NoSQL database out there. full of many gains that experience develop into crucial for lots of kinds of software program pros and tremendously effortless to take advantage of, this cookbook includes many ideas to the standard demanding situations of MongoDB, in addition to tips on potent ideas to increase your talents and capabilities.
This e-book begins with tips to initialize the server in 3 various modes with a number of configurations. you are going to then be brought to programming language drivers in either Java and Python. a brand new characteristic in MongoDB three is so that you can connect with a unmarried node utilizing Python, set to make MongoDB much more well liked by someone operating with Python. you'll then research a number of extra subject matters together with complicated question operations, tracking and backup utilizing MMS, in addition to a few very priceless management recipes together with SCRAM-SHA-1 Authentication. past that, additionally, you will locate recipes on cloud deployment, together with tips on tips on how to paintings with Docker bins along MongoDB, integrating the database with Hadoop, and counsel for bettering developer productivity.
Created as either an obtainable instructional and a simple to take advantage of source, available everytime you have to clear up an issue, MongoDB Cookbook can help you deal with every little thing from management to automation with MongoDB extra successfully than ever before.
Style and approach
Every recipe is defined in a very easy set-by-step demeanour but is very comprehensive.
By Gregory Walters
The Python speedy Syntax Reference is the "go to" ebook that comprises a simple to learn and use
guide to Python programming and improvement. This condensed code and syntax
reference provides the Python language in a well-organized layout designed to
be used time and again.
You will not locate jargon, bloated samples, case reports, or heritage of hi World
and machine idea during this convenient reference. This Python syntax reference is
packed with priceless info and is a must have for any Python developer.
By David Beazley,Brian K. Jones
If you wish support writing courses in Python three, or are looking to replace older Python 2 code, this e-book is simply the price tag. full of functional recipes written and validated with Python 3.3, this precise cookbook is for knowledgeable Python programmers who are looking to specialize in smooth instruments and idioms.
Inside, you’ll locate entire recipes for greater than a dozen subject matters, protecting the center Python language in addition to projects universal to a wide selection of software domain names. each one recipe comprises code samples you should use on your tasks immediately, in addition to a dialogue approximately how and why the answer works.
- Data buildings and Algorithms
- Strings and Text
- Numbers, Dates, and Times
- Iterators and Generators
- Files and I/O
- Data Encoding and Processing
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
- Network and internet Programming
- Utility Scripting and process Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
- C Extensions